2- Season your food with ginger
Adding ginger to food can give you some of the potential benefits of the herb without the risks of taking a concentrated supplement. Some easy ways to add ginger to your meals include:
- In dinner recipes. Try adding 1 to 2 teaspoons of minced ginger to a stir fry, soup, or curry recipe.
- In baked goods. Include about a ½ teaspoon of dried ginger in your next batch of muffins or cookies.
- As a garnish. If you like the taste of raw ginger, then you can try adding about a ½ teaspoon of minced fresh ginger to a salad or a bowl of soup.
1- Drink ginger tea
One of the easiest ways to include more ginger in your diet is to start drinking ginger tea. You can make ginger tea using a commercial brand of ginger tea or by steeping fresh ginger root in hot water.
- To make ginger tea, place about one teaspoon of minced ginger into a mug. Then, pour boiling water over the ginger. Let the tea steep for about 10 to 15 minutes, and then strain the tea through a sieve.
- You can drink up to three to four cups of ginger tea per day.